From: Dale <dalek1967@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] was any decision made?
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 01:37:09
1 George Prowse wrote:
2 > The munging or whatever it is called is still active.
3 >
4 > I would still like reply=to to go to the list an not the person.
5 >
6 > How likely is that going to happen? Gentoo-dev gets it right
7 >
8 > Flame commence for the billionth time...
9 >
10 > George
11
12 So that's why there is very little discussion on here. You reply to
13 only one person so everyone else assumes the discussion is over. I been
14 wondering why there was so few replies. Now I know.
15
16 +1 by the way.
17
18 Dale