From: "Christopher Díaz Riveros" <chrisadr@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o, gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o, dracwyrm@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New developer: Jonathan Scruggs (dracwyrm)
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2018 03:13:25
1 El vie, 26-01-2018 a las 20:02 +0100, Amy Liffey escribió:
2 > Dear everyone,
3 >
4 > It's a pleasure to announce Jonathan Scruggs (dracwyrm) as a Gentoo
5 > Developer!
6 >
7 > He has been contributing to Gentoo for a long time through the Proxy
8 > maintainers project and fixing various packages.
9 >
10 > Here is how he describes himself:
11 >
12 > I have a Computer Science degree from SIUE and currently work and
13 > live
14 > in the U.K. I've been using Gentoo Linux since 2001 and it's my main
15 > desktop. Though, I do have Windows 10 KVM guest that I use for gaming
16 > and another guest for stable Gentoo testing. I continue to study
17 > programming languages as a side hobby, because I like to keep up with
18 > current technology. Currently I'm taking courses in 3D graphic design
19 > and animation for game programming. Ever since I was a little boy, I
20 > enjoyed the outdoors, hiking, and camping with Scouts. Today, I
21 > continue
22 > these activities as an Assistant Scout Leader with the local troop.
23 > I've
24 > been to Scout camps throughout the world and met many wonderful
25 > people
26 > that I still keep in touch with. On Sundays, I spend my time playing
27 > Table Top RPGs and part of the local club as both a player and Game
28 > Master (D&D 5e) -- it's a great way to relieve the stress built up
29 > during the week!
33 Welcome to the family Jonathan!! \o/ :D
34
35 Greetings from Perú,
36 --
37 Christopher Díaz Riveros
38 Gentoo Linux Developer
39 GPG Fingerprint: E517 5ECB 8152 98E4 FEBC 2BAA 4DBB D10F 0FDD 2547