From: Sergey Popov <pinkbyte@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Heather Cynede (cynede)
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 06:01:24
1 20.09.2013 00:00, justin пишет:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > I like to announce the newest addition from Russia to out dev team,
5 > Heather Cynede (cynede).
6 >
7 > It's the long awaited addition to the dotnet and haskell team, where
8 > there are already a couple of the contribution. The Gamerlay Overlay
9 > also got commits.
10 >
11 > So let us look forward to great progress in those areas.
12 >
13 > Here are some lines from the self description:
14 >
15 > "I'm still beginner in gnu / linux world but I've got a time and
16 > entusiasm I like gentoo, and contribute own overlay, send some bugs,
17 > some patches, specially to gentoo-haskell overlay, gamerlay (popular
18 > unofficial overlay) and dotnet overlay."
19 >
20 > Please give him a warm welcome!
21 >
22 > Justin
25 Welcome Heather!
28 Best regards, Sergey Popov
29 Gentoo developer
30 Gentoo Desktop Effects project lead
31 Gentoo Qt project lead
32 Gentoo Proxy maintainers project lead