From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] adopt "sighted pages" system of german wikipedia for our wiki (was Call for agenda items -- Council meeting)
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2011 17:52:04
In Reply to: Re: [gentoo-project] adopt "sighted pages" system of german wikipedia for our wiki (was Call for agenda items -- Council meeting) by Markos Chandras
Am Sonntag 04 Dezember 2011, 01:25:52 schrieb Markos Chandras:
> I don't think this has anything to do with the council. The council > cannot interfere with individual projects. I believe your request should > be addressed to the wiki@ people directly
You're right, I should have addressed the wiki team first... sorry, it was late yesterday, I was tired and it seemed like a good idea. On the other hand, this is something that everyone writing "official docs" should be interested in... Cheers, A -- Andreas K. Huettel Gentoo Linux developer dilfridge@g.o http://www.akhuettel.de/