From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2012-04-03
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 09:04:38
> On 20-03-2012 22:34:14 +0100, Pacho Ramos wrote: >> From my point of view, both decisions could be made at the same meeting: >> 1º Should we discuss it? -> Yes -> go to 2º // No -> end >> 2º Discuss alternatives
Actually, my plan was not only to discuss 2º, but to vote on it in the same meeting.
> IMO we don't have to waste a (part of a) meeting on deciding if we > want to address the issue at all. We (council) should just reach > that conclusion here on-list, so we can prepare for the actual votes > in actual council meeting.
Or the option of keeping the status quo could be one of the alternatives of the vote. It would be six alternatives then. I can prepare a Condorcet (Schulze method) vote, just for the case that we don't get an absolute majority for one of them. Ulrich