From: Thomas Sachau <tommy@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Dev developer: Anthony G. (blueness) Basile
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 20:35:57
1 It is a pleasure for me to announce a new member in the Gentoo developer family:
2 Anthony G. Basile is joining us from Buffalo, NY USA and will hopefully continue his work for the
3 hardened team and might also give a helping hand to the mozilla team.
4
5 Here is, how he describes himself:
6
7 I am current a professor at D'Youville College, Buffalo NY 14201
8 I chair the Information Technology program there. See
9
10 http://tweedledee.dyc.edu/it/
13 I am interested in developing systems which resist forensic analysis.
14 Eg. carefully designed implementation of encryption that permit plausible
15 deniability
16
17 I am married. No kids. But we do have a dog :)
18
19 Please give him a warm welcome.
22 Thomas Sachau
23