From: "Petteri R├Ąty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o, Gentoo project list <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-project] New developer: Stanislav Ochotnicky (sochotnicky)
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 09:01:29
After gathering motivation for a couple weeks it's finally my pleasure
to announce to you Stanislav "sochotnicky" Ochotnicky. Stanislav was a
GSoC student for us last year and now joined the ranks as a developer.
He just finished studies in Software Engineering and moved to Brno,
Czech republic from Slovakia to work for Red Hat as a package
maintainer. Consequently he will be maintaining at least packages like
rpm and likely branching out to other areas later.

Here is something he told about himself: "I was born in small town in
the north-east part of Slovakia, near our mountain range. I just love
hiking, mountain biking, nature photography. Other sports/hobbies
include skiing, squash, reading (variety of books) and definitely
travelling and knowing other cultures/customs."

Please welcome him like usual,
Petteri