From: Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o>
To: "Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto" <jmbsvicetto@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-project <gentoo-project@l.g.o>, elections@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo Council Nominations for 2011 to 2012
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 08:26:30
On 06/04/11 19:09, Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto wrote:
> Hi. > > I'd like to nominate all the other current council members. It was a > pleasure to work with all of you. > > Alex Alexander - wired > Tomá? Chvátal - scarabeus > Brian Harring - ferringb > Patrick Lauer - patrick
Thank you for nominating me, and I accept. Anything manifesto-like will have to wait a while until work stops trying to kill me, but my opinions haven't changed much from the last years :)
-- Patrick Lauer http://service.gentooexperimental.org Gentoo Council Member and Evangelist Part of Gentoo Benchmarks, Forensics, PostgreSQL, KDE herds