From: Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: New staff member: Jesús Guerrero (i92guboj)
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 10:31:13
1 Petteri Räty wrote:
2
3 > Join us from Córdoba, Spain we have Jesús "i92guboj" Guerrero. With a
4 > nick that doesn't mean anything to most of us and name that will cause
5 > problems to those that aren't using UTF8, I am sure Jesús will be a fine
6 > addition to the forums staff. In the forums he will be trying to control
7 > the Spanish trolls. He works in a freelance fashion on things related
8 > to informatics and computers in general. On his freetime Jesús likes to
9 > play the guitar and has a very big cat.
10 >
11 w00t nice one :-)
12
13 Dunno why, i had the impression Jesús was a staff member ages ago; still
14 glad to hear it's official now ;)