From: Sergey Popov <pinkbyte@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Council: Policy for Systemd units
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 12:05:16
1 12.06.2013 15:57, hasufell пишет:
2 > On 06/12/2013 01:54 PM, Sergey Popov wrote:
3 >
4 >> But you know about "Assignee" field in bugzilla, do not you?
5 >> Maintainer in this terms is "Assignee", co-maintainer(s) goes in CC
6 >> field.
7 >
8 >> Sometimes co-maintainer and maintainers have different levels of
9 >> authority
10 >
11 > No, they don't. There might be a different level of knowledge about a
12 > package and that is exactly the criteria I follow when choosing
13 > assignee/CC, sometimes just by judging the ChangeLog.
16 As i said earlier, it is my personal opinion - i see things in that way.
19 Best regards, Sergey Popov
20 Gentoo developer
21 Gentoo Desktop-effects project lead
22 Gentoo Qt project lead