From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for Agenda Items -- Council Meeting 2015-08-09
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2015 09:10:10
1 Am Donnerstag, 6. August 2015, 10:11:56 schrieb Andreas K. Huettel:
2 > Sure. We had the same for Perl some time ago; the team was empty for a
3 > while. Gentoo survived, but caster, zlogene, monsieurp and me are still
4 > catching up in dev-perl. At least the Perl interpreter itself is now
5 > upstream current.
6
7 s/caster/civil/ (sorry about that), and I think I forgot _axs_ (sorry about
8 that too...)
11 Andreas K. Huettel
12 Gentoo Linux developer (council, perl, libreoffice)
13 dilfridge@g.o
14 http://www.akhuettel.de/