From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] 2011 Gentoo Council elections are now closed
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 17:32:13
1 On Tuesday, July 05, 2011 11:07:16 Victor Ostorga wrote:
2 > On Mon, 4 Jul 2011 08:59:24 +0530 Nirbheek Chauhan wrote:
3 > > Speaking personally, I did notice a lack of motivation this time
4 > > around amongst the candidates. Few people really wrote a manifesto.
5 > > Hard to vote for or against someone when you don't know where they
6 > > stand on various issues, and what their plan of action is.
7 >
8 > I suggest that a rule must exist to enforce the writing of manifestos
9 > by the candidates, or else the candidate won't be able to participate
10 > in the elections.
11
12 if a candidate wants to put that out, that's their choice. but that's it.
13 -mike