From: William Hubbs <williamh@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: mrueg@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2018-07-29
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 17:33:06
1 On Sat, Jul 14, 2018 at 06:21:52PM +0200, Manuel Rüger wrote:
2 > As the council represents the Gentoo Developer community, the council
3 > members should behave as role models for this community.
4 >
5 > I would like each council member to explicitly state their agreement to
6 > our Code of Conduct.
7 > https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Council/Code_of_conduct
8
9 I'm not sure this is an agenda item since there is really nothing
10 for us to do for it in a meeting; however, I will share my thoughts.
11
12 Of course, I agree to follow the Code of Conduct.
13
14 However,because of the following passage in the code of conduct, we all
15 automatically agree to follow it.
16
17 | By joining and/or participating in the Gentoo community, you are stating
18 | that you accept and agree to adhere to the rules listed below, even if
19 | you do not explicitly state so.
20
21 William