From: Matthew Summers <quantumsummers@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo now has a Github "organization"
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 00:02:45
Just to add to this, we have some gentoo.github.com to link interested parties to gentoo.org et. at. Please feel free to give ideas for this https://github.com/gentoo/gentoo.github.com viewable at http://gentoo.github.com What should we do here, anything? For simplicity I just used what I did for http://get.gentoo.org -- Matthew W. Summers Gentoo Foundation Inc.