From: Christian Faulhammer <opfer@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: Some questions about Gentoo
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 07:30:01
Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@××××××××××××××.net>:

> I'm involved both in Debian and Ubuntu development, and I'm often > frustrated by how little I know about the other distributions.
Why frustrated? That way you can maintain good set of prejudices...:)
> Q1. Packages
[...] Gentoo is special here in some regards.
> - Did I send that mail to the right mailing list?
In the first place, yes. :) But this is perfect for our PR team [1] as they can give you some kind of official answer.
Yes. V-Li [1] <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/pr/> -- Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode <URL:http://www.faulhammer.org/>