From: David Abbott <dabbott@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo Council Nominations for 2011 to 2012
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 03:02:41
On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 6:59 PM, William Hubbs <williamh@g.o> wrote:
> I can't find the original message where I was nominated, but I accept > the nomination. My manifesto will follow soon. > > William >
Hi William, This is the thread from last year, this year's thread is "Gentoo Council 2012/2013 election" and was started by jmbsvicetto. I updated the status page [1] that you have accepted the nomination. You may want to reply to the other thread also if you can find it. Regards, David [1] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/elections/council/2012/council-201206-nominees.xml -- David Abbott (dabbott) Gentoo http://dev.gentoo.org/~dabbott/