From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 00:40:22
lnxg33k wrote:
> I haven't seen anyone saying that there is a problem, but it's not just for > -project. Yesterday I added a few other lists and had the same problem (had to > confirm twice). May have just been a temporary thing, dunno. *shrug*
I subscribed rather easily; technical glitch perhaps? If it keeps up, someone may want to open a bug on it, but we'll have to watch the other lists for similar signs. --Kumba -- Gentoo/MIPS Team Lead "Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." --Elrond -- gentoo-project@g.o mailing list