From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 00:40:22
1 lnxg33k wrote:
2 > I haven't seen anyone saying that there is a problem, but it's not just for
3 > -project. Yesterday I added a few other lists and had the same problem (had to
4 > confirm twice). May have just been a temporary thing, dunno. *shrug*
5
6 I subscribed rather easily; technical glitch perhaps? If it keeps up, someone
7 may want to open a bug on it, but we'll have to watch the other lists for
8 similar signs.
11 --Kumba
14 Gentoo/MIPS Team Lead
15
16 "Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands
17 do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." --Elrond
18 --
19 gentoo-project@g.o mailing list