From: Mikle Kolyada <zlogene@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] rfc: comrel changes
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 18:39:14
1 On 26.02.2020 19:54, William Hubbs wrote:
2 > Agreed, this is very demoralizing. Besides your suggestion of requiring
3 > bugs to be filed, I would consider a hard timeout of 7-14 days when a
4 > bug is filed. Once that timeout passes with no action from comrel, the
5 > bug goes to the council. If this happens too many times (we could
6 > discuss/agree on a number) it brings the affectiveness of comrel into
7 > question and the council can take action such as replacing the lead.
8 >
9 > Thoughts?
10 >
11 > William
14 Simply inefficient measure,  ComRel lags are generally caused by the
15 fact that we have different people with different opinions, not just
16 because someone ignores something on purpose. The only way is only to
17 extend the timeouts.