From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] [GLEP 39 overhaul] Voting and schedule
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 23:56:47
How are we going to vote on all this? It would be interesting to be
able to vote on each topic/question individually. We could list all
answers to multiple choice questions and yes/no questions, rank them
using our usual condorcet voting system, and only retain the highest
ranked answer for each question. Other ideas?

Schedule and other practical issues? The goal is to have the new text
available before we vote for a new council. Let's start planning this
so that we can make sure we can make that target.

Other practical considerations?