From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Council discuss: overlapping council terms of two years
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 20:27:27
1 On Montag 01 August 2011 20:47:51 Fabian Groffen wrote:
2 > After the new council was setup, a "introductionary" meeting was held to
3 > get the new council members going a bit. Since this meeting replaced an
4 > ordinary meeting, it is considered a waste of time by some [1].
5
6 How about just having the introductory meeting
7 * ~immediately after the election
8 * in addition to the usual schedule
9 ?!
10
11 I'd say we could spare ourselves a lot of useless discussion and rewriting of
12 rules that way...
13
14 Just my 2ct :)
18 Andreas K. Huettel