From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Council discuss: overlapping council terms of two years
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 20:27:27
On Montag 01 August 2011 20:47:51 Fabian Groffen wrote:
> After the new council was setup, a "introductionary" meeting was held to > get the new council members going a bit. Since this meeting replaced an > ordinary meeting, it is considered a waste of time by some [1].
How about just having the introductory meeting * ~immediately after the election * in addition to the usual schedule ?! I'd say we could spare ourselves a lot of useless discussion and rewriting of rules that way... Just my 2ct :) -- Andreas K. Huettel Gentoo Linux developer dilfridge@g.o http://www.akhuettel.de/