From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo Council Elections Results for term 2012/2013
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 21:02:47
1 On 05-07-2012 01:26:57 +0000, Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto wrote:
2 > The Gentoo Council for the term 2012/2013 will be:
3 >
4 > Donnie Berkholz (dberkholz)
5 > Fabian Groffen (grobian)
6 > Tony Vroon (chainsaw)
7 > Tomas Chvatal (scarabeus)
8 > Ulrich Müller (ulm)
9 > Petteri Räty (betelgeuse)
10 > William Hubbs (williamh)
11
12 Congratulations to all of you!
13
14 ... but there is work to do :)
15
16 To get the ball running here, I propose to the new council members the
17 following:
18
19 Lets meet on IRC #gentoo-council at tue 17 or 24 of July, 2000 UTC for
20 an initial setup meeting.
21
22 The initial agenda would be:
23 - vote for holding meetings every 2nd Tuesday of the month at 2000 UTC
24 (or 1900 UTC depending on daylight savings)
25 - vote for continuing last council's workflow considering sending call
26 for agenda items (2 weeks in advance), sending the agenda (1 week in
27 advance) and have the meeting focussed, e.g., have major discussions
28 on -project ML prior to the meeting
29 - appoint chairman for this term's meetings, I volunteer to fill up a
30 few slots in a row
31 - open floor to council members to introduce themselves to the others,
32 and/or raise issues they would like to deal with
33 - open floor to community
34
35 I volunteer to chair the meeting.
36
37 Please send your availability for both the 17th and 24th, so we can
38 hopefully find a date that we're all available.
39 To start, I'm available both Tuesdays.
42 Fabian
45 Fabian Groffen
46 Gentoo on a different level