From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2014-02-25
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 11:41:39
1 > On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 08:46:33PM +0100, Andreas K. Huettel wrote:
2 > > Stable keywords on "~arch only" architectures in ebuilds.
3 > >
4 > > Possible options include
5 > > * drop 'em all
6 > > * require a "dropping by tree aging"
7 > > * allow for arch-team purposes limited stable marking, but package
8 > > maintainers neednt care
9 >
10 > How about moving the status of ~arch only profiles to exp in
11 > profiles.desc as vapier suggested, or is that covered in your last
12 > option?
13
14 Can do that, sure... I didnt really intend to exhaustively describe everything
15 when writing this mail, that's why I linked to bug and ml thread.
18 Andreas K. Huettel
19 Gentoo Linux developer
20 kde, council