From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Gentoo Council 2022-23: Questions for Candidates: how to increase contributions
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 18:06:43
1 A question I'd like the candidates to answer.
2
3 What do you feel that Council can do to increase the contributions to
4 Gentoo?
5
6 - how do you feel development velocity of Gentoo should be measured?
7 - how do you feel technical debt of Gentoo should be measured?
8 - how do we make it easier to get orders of magnitude more contributors?
9 - how do we make it easier to do QA on significantly more contributions?
10 - what blockers do you perceive in the contribution processes, and how
11 do you think they should be tackled?
12
13 Many of the developers I nominated in my previous email to the -project
14 list were because are the very prolific contributors or have significant
15 impact in their contributors: how can we increase not just the prolific
16 contributors, but get many more contributors everywhere?
19 Robin Hugh Johnson
20 Gentoo Linux: Dev, Infra Lead, Foundation Treasurer
21 E-Mail : robbat2@g.o
22 GnuPG FP : 11ACBA4F 4778E3F6 E4EDF38E B27B944E 34884E85
23 GnuPG FP : 7D0B3CEB E9B85B1F 825BCECF EE05E6F6 A48F6136