From: Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o>
To: gentoo-project <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] RFC: moving API-related DTDs into api.gentoo.org
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 11:14:19
1 On 24 March 2015 at 17:37, Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > Right now all Gentoo DTS are stored in gentoo CVS repo for
5 > www.gentoo.org. Since we already moved some useful stuff out of there
6 > for api.gentoo.org, I think we should move the relevant DTDs as well.
7 > In particular:
8 >
9 > - metadata.dtd -- since it's used by different repositories and not
10 > really www.gentoo.org sites. It would be better if it had permanent
11 > api.gentoo.org URI for apps to fetch.
12 >
13 > - mirrors.dtd -- used for mirror XML files stored in api.gentoo.org,
14 >
15 > - repositories.dtd -- used for repository XML files stored in a.g.o.
16 >
17 > And we should move more DTD as soon as respective XML files are moved
18 > to api.gentoo.org.
19 >
20 > Thoughts?
21 >