From: Torsten Veller <tove@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: RFC: Gentoo Proxy Maintaining Team
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 08:28:17
FYI: A mail alias already exists. | The Proxy Maintainer project is available at proxy-maintain@g.o http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/qa/treecleaners/faq.xml : | TreeCleaners are removing a package I use! What should I do? | | Please comment on the removal bug (it should be apparent in the | masking). If there isn't one, please tell us in #gentoo-qa on | irc.freenode.org. If you are interested in maintaining the package, you | should contact the proxy-maintainer project by emailing | proxy-maint@g.o. -- Thanks