From: Matthew Summers <quantumsummers@g.o>
To: "Vítor Brandão" <vitorbrandao.pt@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo now has a Github "organization"
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 18:03:53
1 On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 11:23 AM, Vítor Brandão
2 <vitorbrandao.pt@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > 2012/5/25 Matthew Summers <quantumsummers@g.o>
4 >>
5 >> On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 10:34 AM, Vítor Brandão
6 >> <vitorbrandao.pt@×××××.com> wrote:
7 >> >
8 >> > github.com/gentoo "Member since Feb 05, 2009"? I thought it was created
9 >> > now.
10 >> >
11 >> > --
12 >> > Vítor Brandão (noisebleed)
13 >>
14 >> It was created then, by someone not affiliated with Gentoo. I noticed
15 >> it and emailed the guy. He transferred ownership to me and therefore
16 >> to Gentoo.
19 > Ok, mistery explained.
20 >
21 > About organization members, who can join? Anyone with a @gentoo.org address?
24 >> --
25 >> Matthew W. Summers
26 >> Gentoo Foundation Inc.
29 > --
30 > Vítor Brandão (noisebleed)
31
32 Right now, just official gentoo devs and staff. We may change this at
33 some point in the future. This is still undergoing policy review,
34 since we obtained the github org unexpectedly.
37 Matthew W. Summers
38 Gentoo Foundation Inc.