From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo@FOSDEM dinner
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2012 12:02:22
1 On 2.2.2012 20.40, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
2 > On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 07:33:30PM +0000, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
3 >> Still somewhat on short notice, but not undoable, I am planning a
4 >> Gentoo@FOSDEM dinner for saturday 4th of februari. The location will be in
5 >> the centre of Brussels, not far from the "Grand Place" ("Grote Markt" in
6 >> dutch) so very easily reachable with (public) transportation.
7 > [...]
8 >
9 > Crap, forgot to send it to -project as well.
10 >
11 > The dinner plans are still on, but not at the location as described earlier.
12 > We will gather saturday and then do a quick search for a proper location.
13 > The suggestion I made was somewhat on the higher price-range, my apoligies
14 > for that.
15 >
16 > Keep the list in your eye-sight (or attach yourself to some Gentoo devs in
17 > FOSDEM saturday late afternoon) for final details.
20 I will have the last talk on Saturday in the cross distro devroom. Show
21 up there and let's finalize the plans at the end of the session.
22
23 Regards,
24 Petteri