From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Council discuss: overlapping council terms of two years
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 20:06:51
1 On 21:42 Wed 03 Aug , Roy Bamford wrote:
2 > No problem - something as radical as that might have stirred more
3 > interest.
4
5 And we'd hate to have people actually interested in this. =)
6
7 FWIW, I'd like to see us have 3 people at most on the council.
8
9 But regardless of how many people there are, I think they should be
10 unequal with different areas of responsibility, independent
11 decision-making authority, and only one person at the top to revert
12 their decisions. I don't really like how all members are at-large.
15 Thanks,
16 Donnie
17
18 Donnie Berkholz