From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Council discuss: overlapping council terms of two years
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 20:06:51
On 21:42 Wed 03 Aug     , Roy Bamford wrote:
> No problem - something as radical as that might have stirred more > interest.
And we'd hate to have people actually interested in this. =) FWIW, I'd like to see us have 3 people at most on the council. But regardless of how many people there are, I think they should be unequal with different areas of responsibility, independent decision-making authority, and only one person at the top to revert their decisions. I don't really like how all members are at-large. -- Thanks, Donnie Donnie Berkholz Council Member / Sr. Developer Gentoo Linux Blog: http://dberkholz.com