From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: Dale <dalek1967@×××××××××.net>
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [Fwd: [gentoo-project] Reply to setting Was: Improving developer/user communication]
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 01:47:50
Dale wrote:

> > Well, I use Seamonkey for my email. The thing I don't like about the > reply all is that now you get two copies of this email. I figured that > because I got two of yours. I do not see a reply to list function so > can you assist me in finding that or does it not exist in Seamonkey. > > Also, did they not set this up the same way as the other lists? When I > hit reply in gentoo-user it works fine as far as going to the list > itself. I was just thinking that maybe someone missed a step when the > mailing list was set up. > > Any help would be appreciated. >
This is actually quite similar to some of the top-level MLs I'm on, namely linux-mips. It's designed so you can exclude the ML from a chain if you need to take a topic to private convo with a related party. The double e-mailing itself doesn't bother me either. I just delete the dupes. --Kumba -- Gentoo/MIPS Team Lead "Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." --Elrond -- gentoo-project@g.o mailing list