From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items -- Council meeting 2012-05-08
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 21:04:07
1 >>>>> On Tue, 24 Apr 2012, Fabian Groffen wrote:
2
3 > In two weeks from now, the council will meet again. This is the time
4 > to raise and prepare items that the council should put on the agenda
5 > to vote on.
6
7 I would like the council to vote on the following two topics:
8
9 1. Following up to last month's topic "EAPI specification in ebuilds",
10 the exact specification for PMS has been discussed in the
11 gentoo-pms mailing list. See the full thread in [1], and the final
12 wording in [2]. (For convenience, it is also attached to this
13 message as plain text and as git-formatted patch.)
14
15 2. Related to this: GLEP 55 is still tagged as "Draft" [3].
16 Considering previous council decisions [4,5] on the subject,
17 I suggest that its status is changed to "Rejected".
18
19 Ulrich
20
21 [1] <http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-pms/msg_ef7635aa655913f2386e64e385f5a6ae.xml>
22 [2] <http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-pms/msg_3a441be5e49cc06689ecab00da461278.xml>
23 [3] <http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/glep/#doc_chap4_sect3>
24 [4] <http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/council/meeting-logs/20100823-summary.txt>
25 [5] <http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/council/meeting-logs/20120403-summary.txt>

0001-Specify-syntax-of-EAPI-assignment-for-parsing-by-pac.patch text/plain