From: Sergey Popov <pinkbyte@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Council: Policy for Systemd units
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 12:07:11
1 12.06.2013 16:05, Michał Górny пишет:
2 > Dnia 2013-06-12, o godz. 15:54:29
3 > Sergey Popov <pinkbyte@g.o> napisał(a):
4 >
5 >> But you know about "Assignee" field in bugzilla, do not you? Maintainer
6 >> in this terms is "Assignee", co-maintainer(s) goes in CC field.
7 >
8 > I'd rather call that a technical limitation of Bugzilla rather than
9 > anything specific.
10 >
11 > Of course, there are cases when there's an agreement that there's main
12 > maintainer and co-maintainers, main maintainer and specific area
13 > maintainers and so on. But it's a result of people's decisions
14 > and agreements, and not of Bugzilla being limited.
17 I did not mean, that there is no chance for two Gentoo developers to
18 maintain one package in equal manner. Bugzilla is just an example, i
19 understand that only one "Assignee" field is just technical limitaion.
22 Best regards, Sergey Popov
23 Gentoo developer
24 Gentoo Desktop-effects project lead
25 Gentoo Qt project lead