From: "Tomáš Chvátal" <scarabeus@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Council nominations
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 16:15:46
1 2013/6/16 Agostino Sarubbo <ago@g.o>
2
3 Hey thanks for nomination.
4 After bit of thinking wether I will be able to provide enough time next year
5 it seems positively shifted for being in council.
6
7 So usual manifesto.
8
9 I will do good, I will slay dragons and I will free Skyrim for all Nords....
10 Uh wrong manifesto, lets try again. I think that council member should be
11 around to provide positive motivation to others and encourage changes even
12 if
13 not directly involved on them.
14
15 I will try to be around and provide feedback and opinion everywhere and thus
16 allow shaping of our distribution into something likable and popular.
17 Metacrap
18 my ass, Gentoo should be usable right away, not just in our own forks. :-)
19
20 Also I have huge list of task I would like to have in Gentoo so if anyone is
21 bored and have more free time than me, I can give you work all year long and
22 you would never do repetitive tasks :P
23
24 I like the questionary idea hasufell sent around this thread, if it would be
25 created on wiki prior voting starts, I think it is worth answering. So
26 suprise
27 me with wiki link guys :-)
28
29 Btw did anyone nominate Markos? If not I am nominating him :-P
30
31 Cheers
32
33 Tom