From: Steven J Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: Gentoo mini-summit
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 15:04:13
Michal Hrusecky wrote:

> Ok, a little bit more information if anybody is considering whether to > come or not
Hard to say when we don't know when it is ;) Yeah, i googled ofc, and it's going to be end of October/ beginning of November[1] (for anyone else who hasn't searched yet.)
Sounds great: not sure if I'll make it, (I'll have to see nearer the time, but I would like to; Prague is a *beautiful* city) but I wish you all the best with it. [1] http://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Conference -- #friendly-coders -- We're friendly, but we're not /that/ friendly ;-)