From: Michal Hrusecky <miska@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Gentoo miniconf registration is open!
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 18:04:59
Hi,

as you all probably know by now, were are going to have Gentoo
miniconf[1] this October in Prague. It's going to be co-hosted with
other conferences[2] and it's going to be awesome.

We released CfP[3] some time ago and it is still running and you can
still contribute with your talk or workshop. It's up to us to make it
whatever we want.

What happened yesterday is that we opened the registration[4].
Registration form is the same for all four/five conferences. People will
be free and encouraged to visit more than one part no matter from where
they come and what they are registering for.

Conference is free and we will let you in even if you'll just show up.
But if you'll register, you'll help us to estimate number of visitors
and you'll get a badge with your name and nick on it and a bag full of
swag. Apart from that you'll have a possibility to order lunch for the
conference days so you wouldn't be hungry ;-)

We also have some more paid registrations as a possibility, if you want
to support the whole conference with some more benefits for supporters.
You can read more about them at conference website[4].

[1] http://miniconf.gentoo.org
[2] http://bootstrapping-awesome.org/
[3] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/miniconf/#doc_chap2
[4] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/miniconf/#doc_chap3