From: Tom Wijsman <TomWij@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Council nominations
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 10:13:15
1 On Mon, 17 Jun 2013 23:45:01 +0200
2 Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > In addition to some of the already nominated people, I would like to
5 > also add Phajdan.Jr and tomwij (I think they hasn't been nominated
6 > yet.. but maybe I lost some mail :/ )
7
8 Thank you for the nomination, but I'll have to decline. My next year
9 is likely to be my last University year so I don't know how well
10 Council work would fit in. I also think it is too early for me to stand
11 up and that all the other candidates know Gentoo and its surroundings
12 much better than I do, so I don't want to stand in their way and instead
13 want to spend efforts on contributing in other ways.
16 With kind regards,
17
18 Tom Wijsman (TomWij)
19 Gentoo Developer
20
21 E-mail address : TomWij@g.o
22 GPG Public Key : 6D34E57D
23 GPG Fingerprint : C165 AF18 AB4C 400B C3D2 ABF0 95B2 1FCD 6D34 E57D