From: Matt Turner <mattst88@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Council discuss: overlapping council terms of two years
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 18:37:32
On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 12:32 PM, Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o> wrote:
> So if you think > slacking arches are a problem ... aquire a Mips or Sparc or whatever > machine and get cracking.
Thank you. Yes, please do this. I don't mean to go off topic, but every time I see a complaint about "slacking arches" I wonder if the person realized that almost all of the "slacking arch" teams are run almost entirely by a single person, armin76. Take a look at the number of commits that he has and then complain about slacking.