From: "Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)" <klondike@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Rick "zerochaos" Farina
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 00:03:14
1 El 11/06/12 21:09, Markos Chandras escribió:
2 > Good evening everyone,
3 >
4 > It is my pleasure to announce a new Gentoo developer. Rick "zerochaos"
5 > Farina is joining us from Moon Township, Pennsylvania, USA and he will
6 > be working on releng, catalyst, genkernel, netmon and crypto teams. Here
7 > is how he describes himself:
8 > "I have been a gentoo user for almost a decade and a pentoo developer
9 > for 8 years. I come from a background in network and computer security
10 > with a focus in wifi and relatedly entertaining subjects. My goals are
11 > to merge in the useful tools from my existing overlay as well as fight
12 > against entropy whenever possible."
13 Good to see him around :D Shall we overflow him with bugs now?