From: heroxbd@g.o
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New developer: Yixun Lan (dlan)
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 00:47:16
1 justin <jlec@g.o> writes:
2
3 > it is a pleasure for me to introduce to you the first addition to our
4 > developer team this year.
5 >
6 > His name is Yixun Lan and you will already find several contributions
7 > under his nick "dlan" in our tree, for example for xen and autofs. These
8 > and cjk will be the main areas he will work on in the beginning.
9 >
10 > Here are some lines he wrote about himself.
11 >
12 > Hi all, I'm from China, and living in Shanghai, working for a
13 > semiconductor company. I have been using Gentoo quite long time (since
14 > 2003), and also a open source advocator. While not doing computer stuff,
15 > I'd like to listen to music, watch videos, stay with family.
16
17 Welcome on board! Let's revive the cjk herd :)