From: Joshua Kinard <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Council meeting: Tuesday 3 April 2012, 19:00 UTC
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 00:03:18

Not undocumented, but with a link to this Wiki entry: https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Mdev And a BIG FAT WARNING that it's risky, and only suitable for extremely simple system builds. It works fine for me on my main dev box and a VM. I'll know how it works on MIPS when I get that machine properly updated. Doesn't mean it'll work for everyone, but we're about choice, and we should at least put a mention in, even if it's a choice that will be rarely taken. -- Joshua Kinard Gentoo/MIPS kumba@g.o 4096R/D25D95E3 2011-03-28 "The past tempts us, the present confuses us, the future frightens us. And our lives slip away, moment by moment, lost in that vast, terrible in-between." --Emperor Turhan, Centauri Republic