List Archive: gentoo-project
Note: Due to technical difficulties, the Archives are currently not up to date.
provides an alternative service for most mailing lists.c.f. bug 424647
Summary for this topic. Here's the list of propositions we need to
discuss during the meeting:
- There should be no vote by email.
- There are by-email vote for casual stuff and in-meeting votes when
it's important. However, council members are not allowed to vote by
email for in-meeting votes in order to not encourage slacking.
- We allow council members to vote by email on meeting votes after
the meeting in case they couldn't attend it.
- We allow council members to vote by email in advance when they know
they won't be able to attend a meeting. In that case they are not
considered as having missed the meeting.
- Same as above and we allow those who voted by email to revise their
vote after the meeting for a certain period of time (for example 48
hours after the meeting log is posted).