From: Wes Cilldhaire <wes@××××××××.au>
To: NP-Hardass <NP-Hardass@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-proxy-maint@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-proxy-maint] Proxy Maintainers lead election: Call for nomination
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 02:39:35
1 Holding an election and reminding other nominees that there's only 1's accepted so far does not preclude the 'no lead' option, I think you might be jumping the gun slightly NP.
2
3 Cheers,
4 Wes
7 ----- Original Message -----
8 From: "NP-Hardass" <NP-Hardass@g.o>
9 To: gentoo-proxy-maint@l.g.o
10 Sent: Thursday, 14 July, 2016 3:39:16 AM
11 Subject: Re: [gentoo-proxy-maint] Proxy Maintainers lead election: Call for nomination
12