From: Michael Cordingley <michael.cordingley@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-python@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-python] Trying to write an ebuild
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 20:55:51
1 Hi there,
2
3 I'm trying to create an ebuild for a package that isn't yet in
4 Portage. QuantLib-0.9.6 is currently in, but no bindings for it in
5 any other languages are yet there, so I thought I'd try to write up an
6 ebuild for the python bindings. So far, the ebuild works, right up to
7 the compile stage. It fails there, and I can't figure out why.
8
9 The output of the ebuild command can be found here: http://pastebin.com/a4Cx2AYi
10 The current version of the ebuild is here: http://pastebin.com/PB0f1uSf
11
12 The package that it downloads is a package of SWIG bindings for
13 several different languages. Doing the normal ./configure && make &&
14 make install would try to build and install all of the bindings. I'm
15 trying to do ./configure && make -C Python && make install to build
16 only the python bindings. The idea is one package per set of
17 bindings. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!