Gentoo Logo
Gentoo Spaceship




Note: Due to technical difficulties, the Archives are currently not up to date. GMANE provides an alternative service for most mailing lists.
c.f. bug 424647
List Archive: gentoo-qa
Navigation:
<< First < Prev [ Lists: gentoo-qa: By Thread | By Date ] Next > Last >>
Fri Aug 26, 2011
Re: Re: Joining QA Team?- Markos Chandras
Mon Jul 25, 2011
Re: Re: Joining QA Team?- Markos Chandras
Thu Jul 21, 2011
Re: Re: Joining QA Team?- Dane Smith
Re: Re: Joining QA Team?- Roman Gaufman
Re: Re: Joining QA Team?- Markos Chandras
Re: Re: Joining QA Team?- Matt Turner
Wed Jul 20, 2011
Re: Re: Joining QA Team?- Markos Chandras
Sat Jul 09, 2011
Re: Joining QA Team?- Matt Turner
Sun May 29, 2011
Re: Early elections for new QA lead- Luca Barbato
Sat May 28, 2011
Re: Early elections for new QA lead- Christian Ruppert
Wed May 25, 2011
Re: Early elections for new QA lead- Markos Chandras
Tue May 24, 2011
Re: Early elections for new QA lead- Dane Smith
Re: Early elections for new QA lead- Roman Gaufman
Re: Early elections for new QA lead- Tomáš Chvátal
Re: Early elections for new QA lead- Markos Chandras
Re: Early elections for new QA lead- Dane Smith
Mon May 23, 2011
Re: Early elections for new QA lead- Markos Chandras
Sat May 21, 2011
Re: Early elections for new QA lead- Markos Chandras
Re: Early elections for new QA lead- Diego Elio Pettenò
Early elections for new QA lead- Samuli Suominen
Mon Mar 21, 2011
Save dev-util/plan9port !- Andy Spencer
Tue Jan 25, 2011
Re: Proposed changes to GLEP48- Peter Volkov
Re: Proposed changes to GLEP48- Markos Chandras
Mon Jan 24, 2011
Re: Proposed changes to GLEP48- Tomáš Chvátal
Sun Jan 23, 2011
Re: Proposed changes to GLEP48- Tomáš Chvátal
Re: Re: Proposed changes to GLEP48- Diego Elio Pettenò
Re: Proposed changes to GLEP48- Torsten Veller
Sat Jan 22, 2011
Re: Proposed changes to GLEP48- Luca Barbato
Re: Proposed changes to GLEP48- Markos Chandras
Proposed changes to GLEP48- Diego Elio Pettenò
Thu Jan 13, 2011
Re: Leader elected- Mike Frysinger
Tue Jan 11, 2011
Re: Leader elected- Mike Frysinger
Re: Leader elected- Markos Chandras
Mon Jan 10, 2011
RE: Leader elected- Sylvain Alain
Re: Leader elected- Roman Gaufman
Re: Leader elected- Markos Chandras
Re: Leader elected- Mike Pagano
Re: QA checks and reports- Luca Barbato
Re: QA checks and reports- Tomáš Chvátal
Re: QA checks and reports- Diego Elio Pettenò
Re: Leader elected- Roman Gaufman
QA checks and reports- Luca Barbato
Leader elected- Tomáš Chvátal
Fri Jan 07, 2011
Re: Running a tinderbox instance- Academic Sam
Re: Running a tinderbox instance- Diego Elio Pettenò
Running a tinderbox instance- Academic Sam
Mon Oct 25, 2010
Re: My first email- Markos Chandras
My first email- András Csányi
Tue Sep 28, 2010
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] Portage to die on sure-enough _FORTIFY_SOURCE overflows- Diego Elio Pettenò
Re: [gentoo-dev] Portage to die on sure-enough _FORTIFY_SOURCE overflows- Alec Warner
Portage to die on sure-enough _FORTIFY_SOURCE overflows- Diego Elio Pettenò
Fri Sep 03, 2010
Re: QA power to suspend access [WAS: Re: Roll-call for the team members and requesting a new election]- Petteri Räty
Re: QA power to suspend access [WAS: Re: Roll-call for the team members and requesting a new election]- Diego Elio Pettenò
Re: QA power to suspend access [WAS: Re: Roll-call for the team members and requesting a new election]- Petteri Räty
Re: Reiterating my vote of no confidence on Mark Loeser as QA lead- Diego Elio Pettenò
Re: QA confusion: Upstream qa issues -> failing to install- Mark Loeser
Re: QA power to suspend access [WAS: Re: Roll-call for the team members and requesting a new election]- Mark Loeser
Reiterating my vote of no confidence on Mark Loeser as QA lead- Diego Elio Pettenò
Wed Aug 25, 2010
Re: QA confusion: Upstream qa issues -> failing to install- Markos Chandras
Re: QA confusion: Upstream qa issues -> failing to install- Thilo Bangert
Re: QA confusion: Upstream qa issues -> failing to install- Thilo Bangert
Re: QA confusion: Upstream qa issues -> failing to install- Diego Elio Pettenò
Re: QA confusion: Upstream qa issues -> failing to install- Markos Chandras
Re: QA confusion: Upstream qa issues -> failing to install- Mike Frysinger
Re: QA confusion: Upstream qa issues -> failing to install- Mark Loeser
Re: QA confusion: Upstream qa issues -> failing to install- Diego Elio Pettenò
Re: QA confusion: Upstream qa issues -> failing to install- Markos Chandras
QA confusion: Upstream qa issues -> failing to install- Thilo Bangert
Sun Aug 22, 2010
Re: Converting DevManual to Docbook 5 [WAS: Re: Official request for having Gtk+ and similar in tree p.masked before ~arch]- Diego Elio “Flameeyes” Pettenò
Re: Converting DevManual to Docbook 5 [WAS: Re: Official request for having Gtk+ and similar in tree p.masked before ~arch]- Markos Chandras
Sat Aug 21, 2010
Converting DevManual to Docbook 5 [WAS: Re: Official request for having Gtk+ and similar in tree p.masked before ~arch]- Diego Elio “Flameeyes” Pettenò
List of non-integrated QA tools/scripts [WAS: Re: Roll-call for the team members and requesting a new election]- Diego Elio “Flameeyes” Pettenò
Re: Roll-call for the team members and requesting a new election- Tomáš Chvátal
Re: Roll-call for the team members and requesting a new election- Markos Chandras
Re: Roll-call for the team members and requesting a new election- Christian Ruppert
Re: QA power to suspend access [WAS: Re: Roll-call for the team members and requesting a new election]- Diego Elio “Flameeyes” Pettenò
Re: Roll-call for the team members and requesting a new election- Diego Elio “Flameeyes” Pettenò
Re: Roll-call for the team members and requesting a new election- Mark Loeser
QA power to suspend access [WAS: Re: Roll-call for the team members and requesting a new election]- Mark Loeser
Re: Roll-call for the team members and requesting a new election- Markos Chandras
Roll-call for the team members and requesting a new election- Diego Elio “Flameeyes” Pettenò
Tue Aug 03, 2010
profiles/package.mask entries- Torsten Veller
Sat Apr 24, 2010
Re: Project layout (what should we do)- Mark Loeser
Thu Apr 22, 2010
Re: Project layout (what should we do)- Tomáš Chvátal
Re: Project layout (what should we do)- Samuli Suominen
Project layout (what should we do)- Tomáš Chvátal
Sat Apr 10, 2010
Re: [halcy0n@g.o: QA lead election]- Tomáš Chvátal
Thu Apr 08, 2010
QA lead election- Mark Loeser
Tue Feb 16, 2010
unit test generator for shared C/C++ library API- Andrey Ponomarenko
Sat Aug 15, 2009
Re: [GSoC-status] Collagen - database schema and further changes- Stanislav Ochotnicky
Fri Aug 07, 2009
Re: [GSoC-status] Collagen - database schema and further changes- Stanislav Ochotnicky
Fri Jul 31, 2009
Re: [GSoC-status] Collagen - database schema and further changes- Stanislav Ochotnicky
Sat Jul 25, 2009
Re: [GSoC-status] Collagen - database schema and further changes- Stanislav Ochotnicky
Fri Jul 17, 2009
Re: [GSoC-status] Collagen - database schema and further changes- Stanislav Ochotnicky
Thu Jul 09, 2009
Re: [GSoC-status] Collagen - database schema and further changes- Stanislav Ochotnicky
Fri Jul 03, 2009
Re: [GSoC-status] Collagen - database schema and further changes- Stanislav Ochotnicky
Fri Jun 26, 2009
[GSoC-status] Collagen - database schema and further changes- Stanislav Ochotnicky
Fri Jun 12, 2009
Re: [gentoo-soc] [GSoC-status] Tree-wide collision checking and files database- Stanislav Ochotnicky
[GSoC-status] Tree-wide collision checking and files database- Stanislav Ochotnicky
Thu Mar 05, 2009
Re: QA status update- Mark Loeser
Navigation:
<< First < Prev [ Lists: gentoo-qa: By Thread | By Date ] Next > Last >>


Updated Aug 26, 2011

Summary: Archive of the gentoo-qa mailing list.

Donate to support our development efforts.

Copyright 2001-2013 Gentoo Foundation, Inc. Questions, Comments? Contact us.