From: Mark Loeser <halcy0n@g.o>
To: gentoo-qa@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-qa] qa lead election
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 15:49:08
1 Mark Loeser <halcy0n@g.o> said:
2 > So, I have been thinking about the slacker system as well. Here's what
3 > I think we should be starting with as our plan to get back on our feet:
4 >
5 > * Clear out the QA bugs. We have several bugs that are assigned to us,
6 > or have us CC'd. We should do something with these, not all are
7 > difficult, but require a few people doing some work.
8 > * Get some sort of meetings or discussions going on the mailing list,
9 > and figure out a system to ensure that everyone on the team meets
10 > criteria we decide upon for them to be considered active.
11 > * Poll the user and dev communities to find out what they see as our
12 > biggest QA issues. After we get those, we can prioritize them and
13 > find out which are even solvable.
14 >
15 > That's all I have for now...there are lots and lots of other things we
16 > can start to work on as well, but I think these should be our focus to
17 > start with.
18
19 So, its been several days now. Is anyone else interested in the QA lead
20 position besides myself? How do my plans above sound?
21
22 Thanks,
25 Mark Loeser
26 email - halcy0n AT gentoo DOT org