From: "Diego Elio Pettenò" <flameeyes@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-qa@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-qa] Re: Reiterating my vote of no confidence on Mark Loeser as QA lead
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 16:04:26
Il giorno ven, 03/09/2010 alle 16.57 +0200, Diego Elio Pettenò ha
scritto:
> In particular, he failed to even notify the rest of > the team about important developments in a QA-critical devrel case, > the > resolution of which, from the current outlook, will cause further > workload on the (already strained) QA team.
Actually, at the current point in time (with developments that once again cannot be made public — thus why I would have preferred for this discussion not to be in public right away, but alas), I'll have to retire my objection here. I'd still like to see for a different action for what concerns QA though, and also more involvement from the rest of the team members. -- Diego Elio Pettenò — “Flameeyes” http://blog.flameeyes.eu/ If you found a .asc file in this mail and know not what it is, it's a GnuPG digital signature: http://www.gnupg.org/