From: Mark Loeser <halcy0n@g.o>
To: gentoo-qa@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-qa] Live CVS ebuilds in the tree
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 23:58:59
So, I am wondering how everyone feels about live CVS ebuilds in the
tree.  I'd prefer that everyone did CVS snapshots, but I know that won't
happen overnight.  The real problem that I have is live CVS ebuilds that
are not in package.mask.  The handbook seems to encourage marking them
~arch and not place them in package.mask, so I am curious how others
feel about it before bringing this up on gentoo-dev@.

Thanks,

--
Mark Loeser   -   Gentoo Developer (cpp gcc-porting qa toolchain x86)
email         -   halcy0n AT gentoo DOT org