From: Mark Loeser <halcy0n@g.o>
To: gentoo-qa@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-qa] Roll-call for the team members and requesting a new election
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 19:05:30
1 Diego Elio “Flameeyes” Pettenò <flameeyes@×××××.com> said:
2 > First off, checking the current list of QA members, please answer just
3 > to make sure you are active and still interested of being part of the
4 > team:
5 >
6 > - Mark Loeser
7 > - Diego Elio Pettenò (here);
8 > - Markos Chandras
9 > - Christian Ruppert
10 > - Piotr Jaroszyński
11 > - Tomas Chvatal
12 > - Ned Ludd (not on qa@g.o alias)
13 > - Sven Wegener
14 > - Torsten Veller
15 > - Joshua Jackson (not on qa@g.o alias)
16 > - Mike Frysinger
17 > - Samuli Suominen (not on project page)
18 > - Brian Ferring (not on project page)
19 >
20 > After this I'd like to call for an election of a new lead; I have asked
21 > privately for Mark to resign, or call up new elections himself, so that
22 > I could avoid to state it this way but I see no other choice.
23 >
24 > Given the current (sorry) state of QA, working mostly leadless (Mark
25 > seems to be around when you're complaining he's not around), and with
26 > most members apathetic about all kind of issues, I'm proposing myself as
27 > new lead.
28
29 I'm around, and I will stay out of this and let the rest of the team
30 decide what is the best course of action since it is me that is being
31 called into question.
34 Mark Loeser
35 email - halcy0n AT gentoo DOT org
36 email - mark AT halcy0n DOT com