From: Mark Loeser <halcy0n@g.o>
To: gentoo-qa@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-qa] QA lead election
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 20:03:59
1 We are supposed to have one of these every once in awhile apparently ;)
2 I'm going to self nominate myself, I think that's allowed. I'd like to
3 continue bringing in more motivated people to proactively look for
4 problems in the tree and alert everyone to them. I think the team is
5 growing, albeit slowly, in a good way, and I'd like to continue to see
6 more people care about what we are trying to do. I also want to start
7 consolidating some of our separate efforts so that everyone can work on
8 problems using the same sets of tools (like the tinderbox stuff that
9 Diego has put so much work into).
10
11 So, lets give this about a week to hold nominations, and we'll take it
12 from there.
13
14 Thanks,
17 Mark Loeser