From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: gentoo-qa@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-qa] Re: A new lead (spb) and a new member (christel)
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 23:38:42
Torsten Veller wrote:
> * Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>: >> Torsten Veller wrote: >>> And we have a new member: christel. >> Actually according to convention you can't just join a project; you >> usually need to ask the team and they kind of need to accept you. So my >> question is, what are your intentions for the QA project Christel? > > Would be nice to know, but the QA GLEP says that only current lead > needs to approve. He did. > The team selects the lead at any time.
Actually if you review the alias she voted for him, so how was she approved prior to him being lead; if we had no lead prior to spb? I'm not trying to be a nagger here, but even if he did approve her; where is the mail saying so? I'd prefer more transparency than just the lead randomly adding someone and not informing the rest of the team. God knows if I tried to join some other teams (hahaha mips, not like I'd get the leads approval) the entire team would be rather dismayed at finding me magically added. -- gentoo-qa@g.o mailing list