From: "Diego Elio “Flameeyes” Pettenò" <flameeyes@×××××.com>
To: "Piotr Jaroszyński" <p.jaroszynski@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-qa@l.g.o, qa@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-qa] Re: Roll-call for the team members and requesting a new election
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 19:05:40
Il giorno sab, 21/08/2010 alle 20.04 +0200, Piotr Jaroszyński ha
scritto:
> The last election was in April and let me quote what you said then:
I know; I actually hoped for things to take a different path than they have taken. I'm still going for enforcing; but at least the council changed; devrel would probably require some convincing (see at the bottom of this message as well).
> I appreciate all your work, but given what you said in April and how > you are communicating now I am not convinced you are the best person > for the job.
Do you think the current situation is perfect as is, or would you like to nominate someone else beside me and the incumbent? I'm sincerely welcoming anyone else who intends on solving the current lack of lead.
Devrel seems to disagree; I quote Betelgeuse from the Python 20100801 breakage: "I think to act on requests from QA alone they should come from the lead." -- Diego Elio Pettenò — “Flameeyes” http://blog.flameeyes.eu/ If you found a .asc file in this mail and know not what it is, it's a GnuPG digital signature: http://www.gnupg.org/